Ever wonder where your tuition dollars go? Parents often ask how much we charge “per lesson”. Well…we don’t have a ‘per-lesson’ fee. We’d like to give you some insight on what your semester/monthly fees cover though, so you can better understand what exactly we as a music school provide for you.
- Weekly student lessons
- Teacher experience, Formal & Informal Education.
- Teacher Development. Learn new music, practice.
- Teacher accomplishments and continued affiliation in other music organizations.
- Teacher Salary/Teacher Retirement planning
- Continuing adjudication for State and National organizations.
- Staying up to date on State, National & local performance opportunities. & being an involved member to all local groups.
- Maintain all studio handouts & online accounts such as Facebook, You Tube, Website, Twitter etc.
- Cutting edge software and technology for students. Learn new software-teach to students how to utilize.
- Calculating Recital & group lesson fees.
- Use of recordings at lessons.
- Subscription s to online music training sites.
- Researching & setting up Studio Insurance programs.
- Keeping up to date on Teacher Publications.
- Researching & purchasing of high quality instruments.
- Maintenance and tuning of instruments.
- Time spent shopping for and purchasing music for student.
- Office supplies & incentives for students.
- Bookkeeping/ Prepare and file tax information/paying Sales, Property & other taxes.
- Book recital venue, choose music for students to perform, arrange recital programs, etc. to assure everything goes smoothly recital day.
- Lesson Scheduling.
- Preparing student swap lists.
- Preparing Theory programs for each individual student.
- Group lesson planning and execution.
- Summer programs planning and execution.
- Bill collector.
- Choosing a course of action and devising a lessons program that is appropriate to each individual student.
- Provide college recommendations.
- Plan and enforce studio policies.
- Learn songs by ear to teach students when there is no music available.
- Actual lesson time.
- Time spent planning lessons.
- Maintain studio cleanliness.
- Purchase and organize Awards program.
The Reisinger Conservatory of Music founded over 40 years ago, is based on the core values of giving students a high quality musical education from professional musicians.
Tuition for 30 minute private drum lessons with Mr. Reisinger is $120 per month for 38 lessons a year.
Call us today for your Free Introductory Lesson, 612.244.9796 or E-mail us at email@example.com to find out more!